Completely from a single source.
e & v Systeme GmbH has developed a high-performance packaging machine with a pick-and-place palletizing robot that places filled and closed cartons onto load carriers quickly and neatly. To ensure that the overall performance of the system components stays high, mechanical engineers rely on STOBER’s complete solution for the drive train.
For e & v Systeme, the most important factors were flexibility, reliable delivery and consistent quality, since the required components need to be on site quickly and reliably when needed and precisely fulfill the desired tasks. Another important aspect for e & v Systeme is the technical competence and supportive know-how for their product development. “For us, it was helpful to know that we had STOBER, an expert partner with a comprehensive product range,” reports Johannes Stocker, Electronics Designer at e & v Systeme.
“We are very satisfied with the result and we will keep relying on the professional support STOBER provides. Partnerships like ours with STOBER are a particular advantage for us in custom mechanical engineering because this frequently requires very specific solutions.”
– Johannes Stocker, Electrical Designer, e & v Systeme GmbH
- Reliable drive solutions from a single source.
- Compact installation space, lower weight, reduced running noise and high dynamics thanks to direct-mounted geared motors.
- Highest positioning accuracy thanks to high-precision planetary gear units, synchronous servo motors with high-resolution encoders and fast process data transmission via EtherCAT®.
- Simple and fast installation thanks to the innovative STOBER One Cable Solution (OCS).
- Economical solution thanks to the STOBER double-axis controllers in the multi-axis drive systems of the SI6 series. These achieve short recovery times with fast set value changes and load jumps.
- Machine safety in compliance with standards. The STO (Safe Torque Off) safety function is certified according to EN 13849-1 at the highest Performance Level e (Cat. 4).
- Maintenance technicians can prepare remote diagnostics via the Internet conveniently and quickly.
STOBER solutions for e & v Systeme
Since the 1980s, STOBER has specialized in the development of planetary gear units, the premier class of drive technology! High-performance. Precise. Perfect fit.
Whether power cables, encoder cables or the innovative STOBER One Cable Solution, you don’t have to compromise on quality and functional reliability.
6th Generation Drive Controllers
Whether for high-performance systems, highly efficient multi-axis applications or compact modules – the 6th generation from STOBER always has the right drive controller on hand.
Play it safe with STOBER safety technology. Benefit from economical solutions that provide maximum safety, a wide range of functions and absolute flexibility.